Senin, 15 Juni 2015

My Idol

Christiano Ronaldo Hi guys! I am going to tell you about my idol. His name is Cristiano Ronaldo. We can call him as Ronaldo. But, Madridista (Real Madrid's fans) often calls him CR7. CR is the abreaviation of Cristiano Ronaldo, and 7 is his shirt number when playing for both Manchester United and Real Madrid. Ronaldo was born in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal on 5 February 1985. His father's name is Jose Dinis Aveiro. His mother's name is Maria Dolores Dos Santos Aveiro. He has one brother, Hugo, and two sisters, Elma and Liliana Catia.


People know Cristiano Ronaldo is a good football player. He can run fast and dribble well, and I wish I could do as well as him. As a striker, he becomes a goal getter for Manchester United and Real Madrid along his career. He can get more than 30 goals every season. I love Ronaldo because he is strong person and hard worker. I want to be like him with his lifestyle.Maybe ronaldo has inspired all people. He could change his life from zero to hero. It is all about my favourite star. How about you?


2 komentar:

  1. That is very impressing. He can change his life from zero to hero right? I think CR7 can be your life inspiration right oki?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes he is. Thanks for giving me a comment anyway. :)

      Hapus